Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!

I started Randomly Reading too late in 2012 to really participate in any reading challenges, so it is rather exciting to be able to do that now.


I am reading a lot of MG/YA Fantasy now since I am on a children's book committee so naturally I was drawn to the 2013 YA/MG Fantasy Challenge hosted by The Book Cellar.  The goal is to read 10 YA/MG fantasy books over the year, which should be lots of fun.



The next reading challenge I am interested in is the Dystopia 2013 Reading Challenge hosted by Blog of Erisred.  I am committing to Level 1: Recruit 1-6 books.  There are several novels or sequels that fit this category that I haven't read yet, so I am really looking forward to it.


The last reading challenge is on I also signed up for on my other blog, The Children's War.  It is the 2013 Pre-1960 Classic Children's Books Reading Challenge hosted by Turning the Pages.  I love old children's books and have saved many from my own childhood that would probably qualify for this reading challenge since they were hand me downs to begins with.

I am really looking forward to the coming year.


1 comment:

 
Imagination Designs