Saturday, January 5, 2013

Indulging in Reading Challenges

I can't believe I am doing this, but besides the three reading challenges I have already signed up for, I am adding two more to the list - they are just too good to pass up.


The first new addition is the 2013 Nonfiction Picture Book Challenge hosted by Kid Lit Frenzy.  For this reading challenge, I am hoping to read 25 nonfiction picture books from various years, not just 2013.

The next reading challenge is hosted by Gathering Books and is the 2013 Award Winning Reading Challenge. I think, however, I will sign up for level 1 (10 books or less) - Bronze Medal and stick to picture, middle grade and YA books.  Any medial counts so this is a really broad category.

Both of these should be lots of fun and I am looking forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs