Sunday, June 8, 2014

48 HBC Update: Day 2


Well, so far my MotherReader's 48 Hour Book Challenge has been going along quite nicely.  Of the books I originally listed for the challenge, I have finished


1- Eddie Red Undercover, Mystery of Museum Mile by Marcia Wells


2- The Year of the Fortune Cookie by Andrea Cheng


3- Soccer Star by Mina Javaherbin


4- The Soccer Fence by Phil Bildner


Right now, I am in the middle of Planet Middle School by Nikki Grimes.  Then I only have two picture books left and Eleanor and Park to read, so maybe I will have to look over the books shelves and pick out some other books.  Usually I have so many interruptions when I do a weekend reading challenge but this weekend has been pretty quiet (so far).

This has been my book challenge so far, how are you doing with yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs