Sunday, January 2, 2022

#MustReadin2021 Recap

 

#MustReadin2021 is a reading challenge that originated with Carrie Gelson at There's a Book for That and is now being co-hosted by Cheriee Weichel at Library Matters and Leigh Ann Eck at A Day in the Life. The idea is to finally read the books still sitting on your To Be Read shelves. The beauty of this challenge is that there is no set number of books, any genre and category works.

Because I read for two blogs and one award granting book committee throughout the year, I don't always get to everything on my personal reading list. So, on January 6, 2021, I decided to sign up to read 19 picture books that were published in 2020 and had been sitting in my TBR pile for quite a while, all of which looked and sounded so intriguing. And I decided to make it a point to read each book during 2021 with my class of young readers. And while we enjoyed them all very much, I only blogged about some of these books but not all. 


We read these books but I only blogged about The ABCs of Black History

and finally, these are books we read but I didn't blog about them. 

And finally, I did complete my Goodreads Challenge, so I was pretty pleased about that:

1 comment:

  1. My Day With Gong Gong was one of my favourite picture book reads last year as well. Congrats on completing your Goodreads challenge, and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs