Saturday, March 5, 2022

What's been happpening...

 

You may have noticed that I've been away from blogging for a while and it's because of illness. No it

wasn't COVID-19 (I'm vaccinated and boostered), or the flu (had my annual flu shot, too), or a heart attack, or a stroke, but it was serious and required hospitalization. I've always been fortunate enough to have good health, so I knew that one day something would find me and it would be bad. And it was!

Well, now I'm on the mend and I hope to get back to blogging regularly again, especially since I've had lots of time to do lots of reading.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Well, I am sure we are all glad to hear you're on the mend, and that you were still able to enjoy reading throughout your illness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs